July 23, 2009

You mad cause Im STYLIN on ya

Soooo in my downtime at Chic Little Devil,
I've taken it upon myself to style a few looks here && there.
When a client has to have one of the fab fits on the showroom's various mannequins,
I decide to revamp the dressform with something too chic to look at once. lol
I even got the opportunity to spread my stylin' wings when pulling looks for a photoshoot!
{Which I unfortunately failed to snap some pics of :/ }
Anywho, here's a handful of looks I've styled thus far in my interning experience at CLD.
Enjoy! ;)





















{THIS JUST IN!!!} && I just received an offer from a new friend to be a wardrobe stylist at an upcoming shoot next weekend!!!
WOOHOOOOO! lol
I'm on a roll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...