July 19, 2009

You betta WORK



I've noticed more than ever that Ciara has been really trying to step her game up.
Not only in the realm of music, but in fashion as well.
Although she has been around for a good chunk of time,
the infamous and forever fierce Beyonce along with rising star Keri Hilson
are the chicks that she needs to watch out for! lol
And even though Rihanna continues to remain m.i.a on the music scene {OBVIOUSLY due to the fact that she's waiting for the whole Chris Brown incident to blow over},
she's still a force to be reckoned with with her chameleon-like style.
I'm not a die-hard Ciara fan, but I've got to admit, she's all grown up now
&& is pushing to play hardball with the divas.
I came across her new video for her song "Work" featuring funky fresh emcee, Missy Elliot.
The fashion in the vid is very creative && vibrant, && Ciara looks gorgeous!
Keep up the good work CiCi! :)



I've also found a few photos from recent events where Ciara's been spotted,
&& the girl is kickin' her style up a few notches.
I also read that she's been signed to Wihelmina modeling agency?!
Okay, okay...I see ya! ;)


...out && about...


Ciara in GIANT Magazine.


..spotted again at this year's Met Gala.


&& from her recent updates on Twitter, she's chopped her hair off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...