July 19, 2009

CHIC LITTLE INTERN

Sooo I’ve been interning for about a month now at Chic Little Devil Style House in Los Angeles &&………….I LOVE IT!! I decided to snap this photo before the day got too hectic with me running around all day {and before my feet started giving way in these gravity defying shoes!} When people ask “what’s your typical day as an intern?” I must say, there’s NO SUCH THING as typical in the life of making coffee one minute to picking up massive orders of clothes from showrooms to even styling photo shoots {which has been my favorite assignment thus far :) }. Although many may snub the idea of working for no money, but my compensation is the new lessons that I take home with me and the countless connections I’ve made with people.



Silver earrings && necklaces:: Forever 21
Baby blue button-down shirt:: Forever 21
Black tiered ruffle, floral dress:: H&M
Black && beige massive platforms:: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...