July 4, 2009

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES


Despite all of the hot water our country is in right now
with global warming, the recession && all the baggage that comes with it,
I'm so blessed to be in America.

As much as I may disagree with countless issues
that our country STILL needs to work on/pay attention to,
{like racism, police brutality, homelessness, the prison system..&& the list goes on...&& ON! lol}
I am in love with the fact that I can call this my home.
I could be living anywhere in the world right now
{although Paris isn't that bad of an idea lol}
and could be living in horrid circumstances, yet I'm here.
Minus the many downsides of this country, the U.S. is a land of freedom && opportunity.

So with that said, I wish you && yours a
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Take a break from your worries && stress of daily life to chillaxx by the pool, chow down on some great food, && enjoy some q.t. with your family && friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...