July 23, 2009

Strriiiiiiiiike


Last week {after much convincing}, Kevin took me bowling!
I haven't been since my middle school days, && have never been too thrilled about wearing those rugged && stinky bowling shoes or getting my fingers stuck in that boulder of a bowling ball. lol
Buuuut in the end, I guess that's what makes it fun.

We played 3 games, Sexy Chocolate vs. George. lol
The first 2 without bumpers, && the last with the bumpers in full effect.
















Game 1......Kevin won...


















Game 2......Kevin won AGAIN!..lol










But as for Game 3?!
I {finally} claimed victory!
Yes, IN A MAXI DRESS!
&& No, not because the bumpers were up. lol
For some unexplainable and odd reason,
the bowling ball was willing to cooperate with me
and would head down the center of the lane!
So really, the bumpers were there to help Kev out. hahah

All in all, we had a lot of fun, && as weird as it sounds,
I'm looking forward to going bowlin' again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...