December 31, 2010

AU REVOIR



Animated Gifs


PEACE OUT 2010!!!!
I'm so excited for 2011 and am bouncing off the walls more than
 a 2 year old who's eaten a half pound bag of jellybeans! lol
Although this year has given me a hefty share of challenges, mistakes,
 laughter, progressions, tears and maturations,
I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything
and have no regrets. :)
I've learned sooooo much about myself and about others,
and I'm at a place of happiness in my life that I never thought I'd achieve
at such a youthful age.
I seem to have gained a greater sense of optimism that I'm pretty sure comes from
my faith and love for the big man upstairs.
And as 2011 hits, I am aiming high and am working hard and loving even harder.
Everyday that I'm blessed with will be another lesson learned.
So rather than sitting around moping about what I could've/should've/would've done
{like most people do},
I'm gunna put up my dukes and take the new year head on.

I have to say to all of you that you all mean so much to me!
Thank you so so SO much for tuning in to my life and being the amazing audience that you are.
I'm glad that my opinions and outlook on things are something that you find
value in and I appreciate your feedback just the same.
The time to come has a lot in store
{especially when it comes to fashion, of course ;) }
and I'm thankful and hopeful that you'll stay along for the journey.
I wish all of you and your families a safe and savvy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...