December 23, 2010

'TIS THE SEASON


It's editorials like these that make me all warm and fuzzy inside...
not only about Christmas, but about fashion.
Fashion Editor Giovanna Bataglia captures the essence of the Christmas season
in this Vogue Gioello shoot, photographed by Giampolo Sgura and starring the stunning Cato Van Ee.
Indulging in hot cocoa while sitting by the fire place in a cozy cabin is my idea of a perfect holiday,
not to mention being covered from head to toe
 in the fabulousness known as Givenchy, Dolce & Gabanna, and Prada.
For a second, I considered ice skating, but after some thought,
 I realized that probably wouldn't be the greatest idea if I plan on
making it to 2011 without any broken limbs.
I'll just stick to rollerblades. lol
Though I know Christmas isn't officially here yet,
no one every said we couldn't extend the celebration.
So bring on the furs, chunky knits, earmuffs, and mistletoe!

 

photos via fashiongonerogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...