June 26, 2010

THE ICING ON THE CUPCAKE

Thursday, after a long day of laundry and laundering in the scorching heat,
I headed out to celebrate the 21st birthday of one of my dearest friends, Brittany.
Brit & I have been thick as thieves since our first year at UC Riverside when we lived
on the same hall in the dorms.
There, I also met Cate and Ada, a pair of the truest & nuttiest girls I've ever encountered lol
From then until forever, they will all remain as some the most sincere and genuine friends
that I am so blessed to have :)
{Cheesy? I know lol But it's true!}

Last night was the first time I've seen Cate & Ada in a lonnnng time,
since they spent the latter part of the school year in London
through the Study Abroad program.
It was amazing to see them, along with Brit of course, and my other pals from UCR.
We all had dinner at BJ's and then headed over to Brit's apartment for cake, laughs,
and an unforgettable game of Taboo. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brit's pipsqueak {complimentary} Pazookie. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket Photobucket

Gold twine {worn as headband}:: Random fabric store in Downtown L.A.
Gold hoop earrings:: Forever 21
Navy blazer w/ gold trim:: Forever 21
Red & white striped tank:: H&M
Juicy Couture charm bracelet
Button necklace:: DIY :)
Denim shorts:: Forever 21
Vintage taupe clutch:: Rob's Vintique
Taupe booties:: Forever 21

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...