June 17, 2010

THE SMELL OF WINE AND CHEAP PERFUME

Lately, I've been super motivated and empowered,
eager to get things cooking with my career and my line.
Reality has definitely set in that I have a year left at UC Riverside,
so it's better now than never that I grind as hard as I possibly can
to make my goals realities.
For some odd reason, Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" has been on heavy rotation in my head!
Even though my sister Taylor always dances like she's in Flashdance while wailing this song loudly about the living room,
it's been sticking with me like never before.
Perhaps it's a sign that aside from my sister's typical madness,
I have a reason to be persistent in achieving my goals.

So enjoy the vid! :)



On a side note,
I couldn't help but notice that the guys' pants are sooooo tight!
Journey has gotta be one of the originators of the skinny jean lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...