June 13, 2010

AMERICAN WOMAN


Photobucket

In lieu of me finally being finished with school and having some free time,
Kev and I headed out to Riverside's infamous Joe's Sushi on Friday night.
Neither of us have ever been to the Japanese restaurant,
but having serious cravings causes you to take chances. lol
From the outside, you wouldn't even think that the place was jam packed
with hungry folks of all shades & ages.
After a short wait, we were seated at a quaint little table in the midst of
all of the hustle and bustle!

Photobucket

Initially staring blankly at the menu,
I decided to go with the all-you-can-eat sushi, while Kev stuck with the typical
teriyaki chicken dinner that he always gets when we go to sushi spots. lol
Although he did manage to snag a few rolls off of my gorgeous plate,
I managed to devour most of the grub.
Photobucket
I was feeling a bit daring and thought about trying some squid and octopus,
but I quickly changed my mind lol
Kev tried getting me to try a saki shot, but I passed on that too.

Joe's Sushi has locations in both La Habra and Lakewood!
So I recommend that the next time you're in a mood for sushi in a fun-filled atmosphere,
take a trip to Joe's! :)


Faux gold & black bamboo earrings:: H&M
Miley Cyrus blue denim shirt:: Wal-Mart {for only 3 bucks! lol}
Coyote Sisters U.S.A crop top:: Urban Outfitters
Black silver studded belt:: Forever 21
Leopard print shorts:: Forever 21
Black studded bangle:: H&M
Louis V. clutch:: a gift
Black tie-up booties:: Forever 21




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...