July 9, 2010

HACKER SHMACKER

I can't believe that someone hacked my e-mail account!
On top of the busy-infused days that I've been having for the past few weeks
trying to balance work and moving out of my apartment,
some simpleton decided to hack my e-mail accounts.
Thank God I have intelligent friends who know that I don't know anyone in Scotland
and that I didn't get robbed in Europe & need 2,000 Euros wired to me!! lol
I guess college makes you a tad bit more discerning lol
With all of that nonsense, I wasn't able to get my blog on or check my
constantly growing inbox of emails, and I admit that I was going insane!
I guess I didn't realize how much I rely on technology and how it's become such a huge part
of me and my everyday life.
So as a lesson learned,
I'll definitely be sure to be even MORE alert when it comes to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...