June 22, 2010

JADORE DUJOUR


What a perfect way to start off the day!
Earlier this morning, I received an email from the lovely folks over at Dujour Magazine
who informed me that I've been featured on their blog's Personal Style section!

Photobucket

The mag is a eco-friendly, vintage-inspired publication that's dedicated to providing its readers with what's new in fashion with innovative brands, designers, artists,
and other creative types.
I've always had a thing for Dujour's fashion editorials.
They're fresh, chic, and have just the right touch of femininity.
I guess the indie mag really lives up to being "Fashion with Sprinkles on Top."
Be sure to check out my feature along with Dujour's newest "Virgin Issue" at Dujourmag.com! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...