June 8, 2010

HAIR BIZZ

Sooooo I recently had a hairdo meltdown! lol
I came to the realization that I've had my hair chopped forthe past 3 years!
I still can't believe it's really been that long.
Lately, I've become extremely annoyed with the shortness of my hair,
because I feel like my styling possibilities are limited.
And the more I have to add heat to my hair when I want to do it it up,
the more I'm considering just throwing in the towel and letting it all grow out because
I don't want to continue to damage the little bit of hair that I do have!
Funny thing is, whenever I'm feeling soooo over my doo, I get the most compliments EVER! lol
I'm so confused! hahaha
I love my hair the way it is now because it sets me apart from the slew of chicks
with long, bodacious {boring} locks lol
Yet at the same time, I want some length so I can have more versatility in my
everyday hair wear.

Last weekend, I was fooling around at my grandma's house and decided to test out
some locks of love, just to see if I'm really feeling it or not.
What do you think????
Let me know your thoughts! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...