September 11, 2009

REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD


I have the best friends EVER!
On Labor Day,
I headed to "the Riv" {aka Riverside}
to visit my amigas Cate && Brittany!
It was the first time I'd seen them all summer due to my crazy/busy schedule
full of interning at CLD, styling photo shoots, & working on my own line.
We did A LOT of catching up,
went to the mall for a lil' window shopping,
and took a dip in the pool.
As we enter our 3rd year of being college kids at UC Riverside,
I'm glad that I have these chicks around!
They keep me sane && laughing,
and I don't know where I'd be if I never stayed in the
"West Lo" dorms on the fabulous hall of B2 my freshman year :)


I loved Brit's outfit so I had to snap a quick pic of her.
I don't know why she was acting camera shy
because any other time,
she's posing away! lol












P.S.:: I've turned her into a F21 ADDICT!!!! hahaha


Black sunnies:: Forever 21
Black cardigan:: Forever 21
Multi-colored floral top:: Forever 21
Fuschia shorts:: Target
Brown thong sandals:: Forever 21






As soon as I seen these glasses layin' around,
I couldn't help but put them on! lol

Normally when you have bangs, there's an automatic part in your hair
that causes you to constantly have to swoooop that bang to a particular side.
I told Brit how I was getting bored with my hair
when she randomly suggested that I try making my
red-ish/pink bangs switch sides.
So I did....and I loved it!
I showed you all a few styles I may be going for when I get my hair done again,
and I thought I'd have to cut my bangs short,
yet I think I'll keep 'em the same length.
What do ya think??





Gold hoop earrings:: Forever 21
Gold chain necklace:: Forever 21
Vintage multi-colored crop top:: thrifted
Purple ring:: Forever 21
Teal bangle:: Forever 21
Black woven belt:: Forever 21
Ash grey/black skinnies:: Forever 21
{Not pictured} Red flats:: a gift from Brit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...