September 8, 2009

Im KOOL like that


I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to have relationships
with soooo many fantastic people!
When you have an undeniable love for something,
it's very humbling when others can see your passion for your craft
from a mile away! lol
That's how I felt when my newfound friend/make-up artist Delia approached me for
an opportunity to help style a shoot for Exclusive Entertainment's Golden Girls
using designs from my line, Kooley Designs!
The Golden Girls are a group of hot tamales that represent Exclusive Ent.
Kristy, Shahde, Alyssa, Brittini, & Cristina
rocked every fit and the pictures turned out very well!
I was hoping that the photographer would've forked out waaaay more photos,
but until he does,
I can definitely work with these lol ;)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...