September 29, 2009

CHOP CHOP



Photobucket

Cream && gold earrings:: Forever 21
Gold chained necklace:: Forever 21
Acid wash denim vest:: Forever 21
Lavender ring:: Francesca's Collections
"Dawn of a New Era" racerback tee:: Urban Outfitters
Black studded bangle:: H&M
Black reptile leggings:: American Apparel
{Not pictured} Cheetah/Leopard flats:: Reflection Shoes

I just realized that this is officially
the last photo I have of myself pre-haircut!!!



YesYesYa'll!
I did it!: new haircut && everything! :)
I know you're probably thinking "Jeez, it's about time she got her hair done!" lol
But with money being pretty low,
I've been lacking in the fresh hair do department for a little while now.
It has been LONG overdue, but I'm back to my spunky self,
with flourescent fuschia bangs and mohawk! lol




Gold hoop earrings:: Forever 21
Gold chained necklace:: Forever 21
Electric yellow racerback tee:: Forever 21
Black sequined vest:: H&M
Small black purse with beaded detail:: Forever 21
Black studded bangle:: H&M
Destroyed denim jeans:: random store in NYC
Cheetah/Leopard flats:: Reflection Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...