August 23, 2009

New New


I'm not sure if it's the excruciating heat or just the idea of starting over,
but I've been feeling in need of a dramatic change.
With school starting very soon, I started revisiting those antsy emotions of
inventing a new look for myself.
I'd normally express my creativity in developing a new look through shopping,
searching for chic pieces for the season that will set me apart from the typical.
HOWEVER...
Due to the fact that my funds are at an all-time low,
I have to compensate for my re-invention in some other way lol.
Soooooo, I think I'm going to chop off my hair.
{well, what's left of it}

In all actuality, my hair has been short since I began college.
But now that I'm going into my 3rd year, I'm feeling like my style needs to flourish a bit,
and what better way to start the year off!

I HATE when people compare my look to Kelis, Rihanna or Keri Hilson.
Although it's a compliment, I like having a distinct look of my own.
I've been browsing over different looks online &&
I'm going to mix 'n match different aspects to make it scream "K A M E R O N!!!!"
And I guess having pink hair automatically causes me to be separated from the norm lol






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...