October 5, 2009

YOU REMIND ME OF MY JEEP

Okay, so I LIED! lol
THIS is actually the last photo I have of my hair before I did the chop.
I'm not sure how I overlooked this one on my laptop.
After trying to sift through the endless amount of pics I have,
I randomly came across this one in my efforts to get my Mac organized.




Gold hoop earrings:: Forever 21
Gold chained necklace:: Forever 21
Yellow short sleeve shirt w/ face:: Jeepney Clothing
Vintage multi-colored woven belt:: thrifty
Gray boyfriend vest:: Urban Outfitters
Black super high-waisted faux leather leggings:: Forever 21
Gold chained bracelet w/ Peace charm:: Juicy Couture
{Not pictured} Cheetah/Leopard pointed toe flats:: Reflection Shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...