October 18, 2010

WHIP IT REAL GOOD

Photobucket



Soooo I love Willow Smith. lol
I didn't really understand what all of the hype was about surrounding her,
but after watching her highly-anticipated vid for her single "Whip My Hair,"
I've officially hopped aboard the Willow train lol

Not only is her swagger out of this world
--especially considering the fact that she's 9 years old--
but she's just so friggin' cute! lol
The entire time I was watching the video, I kept getting flashbacks of Jada and her dookeybraids in her Menace to Society days.

I'm so thrilled to see such a positive role model for young black girls.
Finally the days of looking up to rump-shakin' video vixens and risqué female entertainers
are OVER!
Now, black girls have someone that they can actually relate
to that promotes embracing and celebrating your individuality.
I really hope that Willow doesn't become a product of the industry like Miley or Britney lol
So I'll stand in her corner until she shows otherwise.

Aaah! This little girl is just too dope for words!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...