October 31, 2010

NO DAY BUT TODAY

Photobucket


I'm just now getting over the soreness that had overcome my body after
participating in THE longest journey on foot....aka the L.A. Aids Walk.
It was a no-brainer to support such a powerful movement with the crew:
Chelsea, Keek, Bree, Sulem, and Krystlasia
We walked a good 2 miles to get there--after taking the metro and the bus--,
walked 6 miles amongst more than 30,000 people,
then walked 2 more just to get to the car. lol
And, it was raining.
But all in all, it was for a good cause and I had blast with my girls.
Plus, we rewarded ourselves by indulging a hearty meal from
Roscoe's afterwards. ;]

Team Bullets&Bows!!!



Rah! Rah! Sis boom BAH!

Photobucket

I had to snap a picture of this kid....his style was simply amazing!
& Sulem was beyond obsessed...lol

Rest break. lol

Krystalasia & Waka.
I don't think he was part of the festivities...
we just happened to spot him coming out of the Beverly Center. lol

Amber Rose.
Such a sweetheart. ❤



Just passed the finish line!
WE MADE IT!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...