July 12, 2010

SOUL CHILD




I think I've been bit by the hippie-boho bug lol
Lately I've just been really into headwear, lots of beaded jewelry,
and much more vintage than usual.
With it being summertime, I've been embracing my free spirit persona
and have been trying out new ways of wearing things,
which seems to turn into me looking like I just came from Woodstock.
I guess I just have an appreciation for the fashions of time's past.
This sweltering Cali heat has taken a toll on my daily wardrobe choices.
Cropped anything, maxis, oversized tanks, funky print tube tops and oodles of denim shorts
are all quickly becoming my summer faves.
So even though the heatwave can be a bit much to handle,
at least I'll be taking in the sun in style.


Braided feather necklace {worn as headband}:: Forever 21, Oversized peace & love tank:: Old Navy, Maroon racerback vest:: Urban Outfitters, Vintage leopard eyeglasses, Cream lacy bra:: Forever 21, Brown braided belt:: Hollister, Blue denim shorts:: Forever 21, Brown sandals:: Forever 21







I'm in love with these hippie editorials.
They're so chic and all about the mix!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...