February 17, 2010

NEON NIGHTS

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hate getting all dolled up for nothing!
"Burnt missions" {as me & my friends call it} SUCK!
There's nothing more annoying than making plans to go out for a night on the town
and things ending up far from what you originally planned.
Us college kids know how to have a good time with our house parties,
yet the police and senior citizen neighbors always beg to differ lol
I wore this fit when going out with my good friend Brittany,
yet the party we went to was....well, lame! lol
It started raining cats & dogs,
the guys were stalkerish,
the girls were being haters,
and the DJ failed to play the one song we kept requesting over & over.
{Nicki Minaj's "Itty Bitty Piggy" lol :) }
All in all, we made the best of it by getting our boogie on in our sky-high pumps ;)
Hopefully with me turning 21 next month,
my life on the party scene will be much more eventful. lol


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Black fabric earring:: Forever 21

Black DimePiece racerback tee:: Society Boutique
{underneath} Black lace bustier:: Forever 21
Gold zebra plate necklace:: Forever 21
Cream skirt:: Forever 21
Neon pumps:: Forever 21
Cream bangle:: Forever 21

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...