February 11, 2010

HOT SHIT




Rihanna & Melina Matsoukas have done it again!!!
The music vid for "Rude Boy," the third single off of Rihanna's Rated R album
&& one of my favorite tunes to blast in my car,
was just released...
And I love it!!!
Finally, Rih-Rih is bringing some color back into her life.
It all reminds me of some of my favorite old school hip-hop vids.
Although her dance moves were a bit of a shocker for me since I have yet to see her bust a move since her "Pon de Replay" days lol, she's still as bossy as ever.
All of the graphics are dope, && {of course} the fashion is crazzzy!
I almost fell out when I seen Rihanna rockin' a Flinstones-inspired top & high-waisted pant from Jeremy Scott's Spring/Summer 2010 collection.


And that Keith Haring jumpsuit?!?!
BANANAS! lol

I'm done ranting && raving.
Enjoy! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...