November 24, 2009

In a Barbie World

You REALLY ought to know who Nicki Minaj is by now.
But in case you don't, she's a lyrical assassin in the rap game && she's killin' it!!
We all know that there is a slim-to-none chance of finding a DOPE female rapper these days.
To be honest, no woman {in my opinion} has made much an impact on Hip-Hop since my faves like Queen Latifah, YoYo, Roxanne Shanté, MC Lyte, Lil' Kim,
Lauryn Hill, Foxy Brown & even Erykah Badu.
But New York's vicious rappin' vixen Nicki Minaj is runnin' chicks over with her Barbie convertable! lol

I randomly came across a mini reel of Nicki's photoshoot with Right On! Magazine,
&& the Barbie in her is coming at you full throttle!!!
Wardrobe stylist Fatima B is guilty for making her look like the lil' black dolly
that was NEVER on the shelf at Toys 'R Us when I was a kid!!!!! lol
I gotta have her in my next photoshoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {NICKI, HIT ME UP!! (seriously)}
Check it out! :)

NICKI MINAJ RIGHT ON! BARBIE SHOOT SNEAK PEAK from Fatima B on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...