November 14, 2009

Hype Society





I can't tell you all how proud I am of my boys Tomi && Brian Timothy of
They're steez is contagious, and it's definitely putting the I.E. on the map as a place to look out for in terms of up&&coming fashion brands.
I've known the guys for quite some time now, and they never cease to amaze me.
Now with the GRAND OPENING of their new boutique,
I had to show them some love.

Today is the official grand opening of the Society Boutique.
Feel free to stop by && peep all of the new merchandise.
Dime Piece Designs, Married to the Mob, Clae, Durkl, Play Cloths, The Contemperaries, Soulful Commandoe, Crooks & Castles, Supra, Wesc, NineGrand, & 10 Deep are the dope brands represented in the store!!!
There will be tons of free giveaways! ;)

And of COURSE, where there's work, there's play lol
Tonight, come party with us at Citrus City Grille in the Riverside Plaza to celebrate!!!
It's FREE all night long!!!

Hope to see ya there!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...