February 8, 2011

ORANGE GROVE


Sadly enough, I'm just now realizing the beauty of the UC Riverside campus. 
I guess since I've been so focused on leaving ever since I arrived,
I haven't paid the scenery much attention. lol
....College does that to you....
Being that my school is big on research, we have tons of oranges....
e v e r y w h e r e .
I'm often tempted to snatch one up for a quick snack when I come across a random orange grove,
but then the huge warning signs that caution against the fruits' pesticides
remind me that the forbidden fruits are not stomach friendly.



Brown faux fur shawl:: H&M, Vintage men's plaid collar shirt:: Thrifted, LUX maroon racerback vest:: Urban Outfitters, Army green linen shorts:: Forever 21, Cream knee-highs:: Forever 21, Brown combat boots:: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...