February 3, 2011

GOOD NEWS IS THE BEST NEWS



This last week has been BANANAS!
But I'm so happy to share with you all the results!

Drumroll please........lol

The Vanity Girl Vintage shop is up and running!!!!!!!

There's tons of fab vintage finds up for grabs, waiting for you to give them a new home.
Though most of the merchandise is primarily for all of you fellow fashionistas,
there are plenty of things for guys to choose from as well.
I'll be updating the site at least once a week and will post new items as they come!


Be sure to click on the SHOP button in the nav bar at the top of the page to visit the site!!
And SPREAD THE WORD! 

Here's what's ready for your purchasing pleasure! ;)

VINTAGE Black Silver Sheer Python Blouse



 


VINTAGE Unisex Multicolor Chunky Knit Sweater










On top of this good news is another update about my fashion endeavors.
After a lonnnnnng hunt,
I landed an internship at Who What Wear!
U n b e l i e v a b l e .
I'm here as I blog. lol....and it's still all very surreal to be part of such an amazing company.
Everyone is super nice, and I'm looking forward to all of the hard work that is to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...