February 25, 2011

NYFW FALL 2011: GLAMOUR AMOUR

I thing the glitz and glam is one of the greatest things about being a girl.
If anybody knows how to jazz up a gown, sequins, or a fuzzy fur,
it would be a woman.



Naheem Khan is the perfect designer to be worn dawning down the red carpet.
Elegance is a true understatement in his collection of rosette, silk, and bead embellished gowns.
I'm in pure awe...
Where on earth were these dresses when I was heading to prom?! lol


Old Hollywood is the source of inspiration yet again, this time for the glamorous looks from Badgley Mischka, even though I feel like I'm staring into a disco ball...

The longer I stare at this collection from Marchesa, the more I love it and the less I can describe it.
The drama and intricate detailing of each piece is too much for words!
It's like a dark, Spanish, Alexander McQueen dream that I don't want to wake up from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...