August 11, 2009

SENIOR CITIZEN

By the looks of it, I haven't did a "daily fit" post in a while!
So I'll give ya a couple of looks that I put together :)










Vintage leopard glasses:: thrifted
Pearl and gold earrings:: Forever 21
Light pink beaded necklace:: Forever 21
Gray bandeau skirt {worn as top}:: Forever 21
Brown woven belt:: Forever 21
Orange bangle:: Forever 21
Vintage plaid skirt:: California Select
Gray gladiator sandals:: Shiekh Shoes

















Where?:: In Kev's backyard lol


Upon a recent trip to my FAVORITE vintage store in L.A., I found these “jazzy” swimming trunks! Yes, they’re from the men’s section, but I couldn’t resist them. Maybe it was the little blue saxophones that intrigued me. Whatever the case, they were only 8 bucks! :)
Black nerd glasses:: from a vendor that comes to my school
Black and silver earrings:: Forever 21
Silver necklace with black glasses:: H&M
White top:: H&M
Black woven belt:: Forever 21
Vintage jazz swimming trunks
Gray gladiator sandals:: Shiekh Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...