August 3, 2009

Crazy in LOVE

I love being busy!
This past week has been BANANAS!

Thursday was an extremely long day.
At my internship at CLD, I thought I was just going to do the typical task of pulling for a photo shoot when to my surprise, I got to style it!!!
The shoot was for Chic Little Devil's Ebay site,
where they sell amazing designer pieces for an even more flattering price.
The photos turned out to be pretty darn good! {I'll post them asap}


Later that day, a selected few interns {including yours truly} were granted the opportunity to help out at designer Jared Gold's fashion show at Hollywood's club, Social.
The list of famed folks was extremely long, to the point where I'm sure if I named everyone I spotted, I'd still be short a few names. lol
But off the top of my head, Jerell Scott, Sweet P, Kit Pistol, and Nick Verreos
of Project Runway were present as well as
Anna Lynne McCord of 90210, Audrey Kitching, and Tarina Tarintino!
Although us interns helped with the entire set-up of the event, I'm a bit relieved that I didn't have to be part of the mayhem of quick-changes during the show.
Thankfully, I managed to snag a spot right in front to snap some unforgettable pics! :)















1 comment:

  1. loveee ittt ! & love your blog. following you now & adding you to my blog roll.

    Check mine out! plz leave your thoughts & suggestions.
    Peace & Prosperity,
    youngrichdirty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...