May 26, 2009

VANITY SWAG

Here's a few fits from this past Memorial Day weekend! Despite the barbecued-stains and finger-lickin'-good food, I still managed to be fashionable. :)



Vintage forest green earrings:: thrifty
Vintage leopard "granny glasses":: thrifty
"Hey Mr. DJ" turn-table necklace:: H&M
Old School Blondie tee:: F21
Destroyed Levi denim shorts:: UO
Brown woven belt && gold bracelets:: F21
{Not pictured} Bronze gladiator sandals:: Target



Electric blue, gold splattered earrings:: thrifty
Pastel pink && bronze beaded necklace:: F21
"Wasted Youth" tie-die tee:: Fierce, Laguna Beach
Smokey denim jeans:: F21


These are actually my new favorite sandals!
I copped 'em from Forever 21 this past weekend
&& had to wear them as soon as I walked out of the store.
Although on my recent trip to Laguna Beach w/ my mom && sisters I spotted a pair of Chloe sandals that look EXACTLY like these,
I figured I'd just settle for the knock-offs since Lord knows I don't have $500 to blow on sandals. lol.


Photobucket

Gold hoop earrings: F21
Green heart necklace: local store, Styles 4 Less
Vintage leopard "granny glasses":: thrifty
"Vive Le Pop" lipstick tee:: UO
Vintage bungee cord belt:: thrifty
Red men's shirt skirt:: some random store in the Lakewood mall lol
Red flats:: Reflections



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...