May 29, 2009

HIGHS N lows

:) HIGHS for the week:
-I have a fashion show today @ Cal Poly Pomona!!!
{I'll be sure to post pics as soon as I get them}

-I have 1 more week of school! {2 if you include Finals Week}
-I have ANOTHER fashion show at my school on Tuesday
-I'm going to NYC on June 18th-21st w/ my bestie
-I just bought these amazing shoes yesterday from Cathy Jean

:/ lows for the week:
-I have a fashion show today! lol.. quick-changes && unorganized people are what I hate about doing fashion shows, yet at the end of the day, I'm a lover of the adrenaline rush.
-I have to re-sew a handful of my garments for the show because some of the models busted right through them! lol
-I have Bio && Spanish homework
-..Got an Environmental Science midterm Tuesday that I have
yet to study for
-I need tags, a tune-up, && new brakes for my car! lol

I have far more lows this week that I can think of than HIGHS, but I'd rather not write a novel about all of the things that I have to do. lol.
/s i g h/ as of now, I'll get to scratching off things on my to-do list!
chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...