May 26, 2009

that extra sparkle


Photobucket

After recently visiting a handful of local vintage/thrift stores here in the Riverside area,
I realized that I have a newfound love for sequins.
Although many may associate sequins with those gaudy holiday sweaters
that old ladies seem to love, I beg to differ.
These days, sequins can add that extra chic sparkle to any fit.
I found a handful of my favorite finds that I plan on buying asap.




Here's a French Connection multi-colored, sequined dress that I bought a while ago from Marshall's {I know right! lol}. I was supposed to wear this dress this past New Year's but as you can see, it's still packaged && fresh. Despite the fact that this dress has been chillin' in my closet for a few months, it's probably my favorite item in my closet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...