May 22, 2009

EGOtistical



This afternoon when browsing through my daily must-read sites on fashion, music, && gossip, I came across Beyonce's new video for her song entitled "Ego" from her latest album, "I Am...Sasha Fierce." Although her lyrics are a nothing but OBVIOUS metaphoric reference to her hubby Jay-Z's....well, ya know{lol}, I still love the song! As awkward as it is for me to think
about Hov's "ego" parts {which I'd rather not}, Beyonce amazes me once again with the fierce movements of her "too big" hair and "too long" legs; not to mention, the choreography is AMAZiNG {as always}. I especially liked the sparkled romper that managed to complement her hourglass figure and gave me flashbacks to American Apparel bodysuits that I've recently spotted and plan to one day explore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...