August 27, 2010

MAKING LEMONADE OUTTA LEMONS

This week has been INSANE!
Along with exceeding far beyond my usual part-time hours at my job,
I've been grinding to get things up and running for my line!
My funds are disappearing quicker than ever and unfortunately I am no longer equipped
to support my designing dreams on my own.
I guess it's true that the wallet of a college student always remains empty. lol
While I'm fully aware that money is what makes the world go 'round,
it just really sucks to know that without it, your biggest dreams and aspirations will more than likely remain at ground zero....
unless you just so happen to win the lotto or cash in on Daddy's bank account.
Since I doubt either one of these outlets will just fall into my lap,
I took it upon myself to see what resources are out there.
I've recently started a project that could potentially give my line the boost that it needs!
(Thank God for miracles!)
I'll be posting about it soon because I still have to work out a few minor details,
but once it's all together,
I'll definitely let you all know!
I'm sure you're just as excited for what I have in store for my clothing line as I am! lol
And I need all of the support that I can get!
I'll be keeping you posted....but until then, it's back to my 9-5 I go! O_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...