December 25, 2009

Underneath the Mistletoe


I wanted to take this time out to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!
Whether you celebrate it or not, we all know that the holidays are THE best time of the year! lol
I hope you all spend lots of time with your family && friends to create
long-lasting memories that'll stay with you even after the season ends.
Although I'm a lover of getting gifts,
Christmas isn't completely about what's beneath the tree! lol
I plan on spending some q.t. with my mom & sisters, then heading off to Pasadena to chill with my brothers {Darion, Aaron, && Riian} for the rest of the day :)
And OF COURSE,
I plan on stuffing my face with tons of food!!!!! hahahaha

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Cream & gold earrings; Gold chained necklace:: Forever 21
Black puffy shoulder top w/ red roses:: Forever 21
Black harem pants:: Forever 21
Gray ruffled vest:: Forever 21
Red sued pumps:: Forever 21
Black studded bangle:: H&M






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...