October 21, 2009

MAKING THE VIDEO


As I mentioned before,
The Stunners {the young/fresh&&new girl group} recently shot their music video for their upbeat song, "Dancing Around the Truth."
{Directed by Smallz & Raskind}
&& sure enough, I got to style the video!!!
I worked alongside Rebecca of Chic Little Devil Style House
to make the girls look fantabulous!!!
The shoot was an all-day endeavor, but we had a lot of fun on && off the set.
The girls' EP just released this week on iTunes,
so you HAVE TO take a listen && buy the tracks!!

The music video hasn't released just yet,
so until it does,
I'll leave you with some behind-the scenes footage! :)







***The Stunners also recently appeared on Extra!***
I wanted to watch it on t.v., but missed it :/
Yet since Youtube is the source for any && all things,
I was able to find the vid of the girls' appearance.
{Looking fab by the way in Chic Little Devil attire :) }



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...