June 3, 2009

A picture Is worth sum naughty words

Youtube browsin' always allows me to discover some of the most eye popping things.
I came across Lady Gaga's music video for one of my favorite songs, "Paparazzi."
I felt a little awkward at first watching Gaga gettin' down&&dirty with some guy at the beginning of the video, wondering where the borderline-love makin' session was headed.
Yet finally after 2 1/2 minutes, the infamous camera shots that the Paps are known for finally began to make sense.

Lady Gaga has ALWAYS managed to wow me with her wardrobe, this vid being another example of that. But her nonchalant, free-spirited attitude makes me love her even more!



I initially watched the video below earlier this week of an interview with Gaga where she is candidly open about her sexuality. Perhaps that's why I wasn't too flabbergasted by the naughty-naughty aspect of her video.... Felt kinda awkward, but not shocked lol.
That explains it all.




1 comment:

  1. Hey girl...thanks so much!
    link me cause I'll be linking you!


    FashionBananas.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...