June 7, 2009

Kamerons Kloset

With finals week getting underway starting tomorrow, I know I'll be swamped with studying for the last wave of exams for the year. So with that in mind, I decided to do a vlog on the infamous dorm room! You all may be curious as to how I'm livin', so I figured I'd give you a tour of my room before I have to pack everything up && ship out this weekend!


I don't know how, but I managed to forget to show my dresser that has drawers that are ridiculously JAM-PACKED with shirts && numerous tops,
mini-drawers crammed with scarves, tights && belts,
as well as the large container beneath my bed that's stuffed
with all of my skirts, shorts, and pants. lol.
So if you thought my closets were full of clothes, there's WAAAY more where that came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...