March 17, 2009

VANITY VID

So I was randomly watching MTV to get my mind off of studying for finals and came across this video that immediately grabbed my attention.

Even though it was only on my t.v. screen for a matter of 15 seconds or so,
I had to look up Electrik Red's new hit "So Good."

The song itself didn't really hook me.
It was the /f a s h i o n/ of course! :)
The wardrobe selection for the girls is hawt!
Whoever is responsible for styling this video gets MAJOR {VANiTY} kudos from me.
The ladies of Electrik Red are some new chicks on the block full of
sexy, feminine swagger with a starburst-flavored twist.


I love it!

..well the video lol..
I'm still debating on whether or not I'm a fan of the song.


E N J O Y !





So Good - Electrik Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...