March 13, 2009

Blogger Newbie

Hello!

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!:: {V A N I T Y}

Kameron Simpson here. Kami for short.

After [finally] balancing out my schedule here at school -UC Riverside- && taking the advice of Devon of Jane Doe John Doe Boutique {in CaLi's own SoHo = South Hollywood lol}, I've officially made my way into the blogging world!

Geez, where do I start?

Welp I'm a 19 [soon-to-be-20 :)] college student with dreams much larger than my 5' 2 [& a 1/2] frame.
Fashion is the industry I'm shootin' for, heart in first.

Due to the fact that my school manages to be {in my opinion} one of the
LEAST
fashionable places in the world,
I am currently in the process of transferring schools! [adios UCR!]
I'm praying that I get into UCLA or USC so I can get a jump-start on pursuing a degree in journalism.

My ultimate goal would be to become
a fashion designer && have my own clothing line.


Looking back on my life experiences,
I've come quite a long way!
So OF COURSE I'll be able to survive the cut-throat business of fashion.
d u h !



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...