November 25, 2010

GONE 'TIL NOVEMBER

Photobucket


Though it may not be your typical Thanksgiving feast...
it's NAOMI for Pete's sake!
Desert anyone? lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

The holidays are my favorite time of year because of the good food {of course} 
and good times spent with my family & friends.
I can rant and rave for hours on end about what I'm thankful for, and among that lengthy list, I have to add my deep appreciation for all of YOU!, my faithful, fashion-savvy readers! :)
All of you are amazing and I am so grateful for all of your support!

This Thanksgiving in particular has been a huge blessing simply due to the fact that I've gone through SO much this past year and have managed to overcome so many obstacles leading up to this day.
And though I know the struggles of life are just beginning,
I'm glad this year has helped me build up a tough skin for what's to come.
So 2011: bring it on! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...