May 15, 2010

RETRO REVOLUTION

Photobucket



Thank God for vintage vendors!!! lol
I scored this awesome abstract-printed skirt last week from
the amazing Moya, who is a traveling vintage seller by way of San Diego.
Apparently my school has a fair at the midpoint of every quarter for folks to set up shop
and sell their goods to shopping fiends alike myself.
Although there was another small booth where a pair of OC girls were selling
their vintage finds,
I had to check out what Moya had to offer.
I guess you can call me a loyal customer ;)
Lace nighties, acid wash denim, funky hats, and boots galore!
After digging through trunks and rummaging through racks,
I grabbed the skirt, a holey green marina, a bright pink dress with structured shoulders,
and a dope cheetah print leotard.
I know it sounds like A LOT going on,
but these fab finds will definitely be part of my summer attire.


Wearing faux gold & black bamboo earrings, H&M; acid wash vest, Forever 21; black & white striped bodysuit, Forever 21; black bow belt; abstract printed skirt, vintage vendor; beige pumps, Cathy Jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...