April 23, 2010

ONE TOUGH COOKIE



Notice anything different

about these photos?!??...

I FINALLY GOT A NEW CAMERA!!!! :)
Earlier this week, Kev & I headed to Target for a few items,
and I spotted the lovely Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W330! lol
I've had my eye on it for a few weeks & have been complaining about my need for a camera,
so I finally bit up the nerve to put my money where my mouth is...
and I haven't stopped snapping ever since!!
NO MORE MACBOOK PICS! lol
Just to give you an idea of how amazing my new camera really is,
I decided to take a photo of my closet.
Photobucket
Isn't it awesome!!?!?!? lol
I know that I may sound corny,
but who cares?!!
I've been in desperate need of a camera that is capable of capturing
the essence of me! haha

Anywho,
after a lonnnnnng overdue hiatus,
I decided to get my hair cut yesterday.
It was growing faster than ever before, and I was starting to look like
some type of sheep dog. lol
And being that I'm getting a bit bored of my doo,
I figured it best to try something new!
Let me know what you all think of it!!!!

*Special shoutout to Eric of Infinite Styles who did the big chop!*

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Faux gold & black bamboo earrings:: H&M
Old school flip-up shades
Gold chained necklace attached to multi-chain necklace:: both from Forever 21
Black moto leather jacket
White racerback tee:: Target
Lumberjack shirt w/ hood:: Kev's closet lol
Black studded bangle:: H&M
Army green pants:: Forever 21
Black buckled peep-toe booties:: Forever 21
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Later on that evening,
my family went to my youngest sister Aliyah's high school cheer banquet.
She's almost finished with her first year as a high schooler
while my other sister Taylor will be graduating this May!
{Man, I'm getting old! lol}

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
From left to right: Me, and my sisters Aliyah & Taylor.
Photobucket
My mom & I.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...