June 10, 2011

SHE IS BETTER THAN HE

I love giving masculine pieces a feminine touch.
 It's always cool to flirt with the gender boundaries when it comes to fashion--sex change surgeries, mmmm not so much.
This So Cal weather is constantly fluctuating, so I decided to do it up with the layering
 and incorporate a few menswear-inspired pieces.

My DIY button necklace! I am always getting compliments on how cute it is...it never fails. lol
You'd be surprised what new creations you can conjure up when using random things from your closet.
Pearl earrings, DIY button necklace, Baby blue collar shirt:: F21, Gray menswear vest:: Urban Outfitters,
 Black tuxedo blazer:: F21, Vintage brown woven purse, Green cargo pants:: F21, Black & gray strappy heeled sandals.

1 comment:

  1. That necklace really is adorable!! Your fit is fabulous, I love it.

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...