January 13, 2010

Oh What a Night


My friend Brittany && I got all dolled up for New Years
and partied the night away with my boys from Major Hype.
The closer it got to countdown time, the more mayhem there was at the front door!!
Luckily, me && Britt were able to make our way through the crowd and inside
as soon as we arrived.
Although our night ended a bit earlier than we expected,
we still had a blast! :)


Cream & gold earrings:: Forever 21
Gold chained necklace:: Forever 21
Black lipstick dress:: Designed && made by ME!!! ;)
{Worn Underneath} Leopard dress:: Made by me too!
Red suede pumps:: Forever 21
Black & gold pyramid clutch:: Forever 21
Black studded bangle:: H&M


In case you didn't notice,
my hair is ridiculously DARK! lol
I accidentally bought the wrong bottle of color
so no more pink! :(
Although I get compliments on my new doo all of the time,
I want my colored locks back!
I feel like with this new color, I have to be more soft-spoken for some odd reason lol
But until it grows out,
I guess I'll just have to deal.


OMG!!!!! JEFF!!!!!!! lol Welp hey, at least he got his New Years kiss! lol ;)

View more pics from the party over at Major Hype.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...